B2B, B2C, Energy + Construction
Rapid-Rooter needed an SEO program to improve search engine visibility and business sales.
- Educate users via content on the website.
- Create and repurpose priority blog content in formats targeting the SERP.
- Deliver qualified leads to local shops.
- Explore lead generation site functions, such as a virtual chat.
- Increase organic sales leads by 10% in one year.
- Increase organic referral traffic to rapidrooter.com by 15% YoY.
- Increase total external links by 5% YoY.
In order to properly optimize and target Rapid Rooter’s audience, our research and insights team created personas for the brand.
Our Customer Panel team performed stakeholder interviews with Rapid-Rooter’s C-level team to fully understand Rapid-Rooter’s full product line, their target audience and the manufacturing brand’s goals.
- Continued meta-optimization.
- Site functions, including a chat feature.
- Content expansion.
- YouTube expansion.
- Content distribution and link earning.
- Rating and reviews encouragement.
The next step was setting up a content strategy. Within 3 months, we wanted to accomplish the following priorities:
Update and optimize dated blog content.
The content was all updated, but needed a strategy to be posted.
We developed a content calendar that would ensure Rapid-Rooter’s website was updated on a regular basis – twice a month – triggering Google’s algorithm and ranking their site higher and higher.
We leverage heatmapping tools to allow us to get to know your website audience’s behavior better.
Our research + insight team was able to deploy a search intent study to better understand plumber acquisition – something Rapid-Rooter tries to prevent with its products.By understanding what consumers search for when needing a plumber, Rapid-Rooter could then target those keywords and provide another solution to a plumber.
- Technical Errors
- Image Alt Text
- Duplicate Content
- Broken Links
strategy in real-time based on insights from monthly performance activity.
Connect With Us